Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !

..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.







15 December 2011

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY ART LESSONS

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY ART LESSONS
                             MONDAY         19th December
                             TUESDAY        20th December
                             WEDNESDAY  21st December
                             THURSDAY     22nd December
                              FRIDAY            23rd December
10.30 am - 11.30 am
$15 per class or
$60 for the week (paid in advance)
suit ages 8 and over
ALL MATERIALS SUPPLIED
KIM LEANNE'S ART
31 MARY ST GYMPIE
book 5483 9866

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

My photo
Gympie, QLD, Australia
I love to paint and draw and I often teach to share my passion with others. Currently I am focussing on producing some step-by-step painting lesson dvds.