Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !

..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.







23 May 2010

First the GOOD NEWS - My first DVD "Welcome to My Garden " is now complete. All the editing is finished. The workshop contains 4 complete step-by-step demonstrations. Each lesson is explained in great detail with obvious "page markers" at the end of each step so that when you are following along at home you will know when to pause the dvd and complete the step. I have simplified each step as much as possible to make the lessons easy enough for complete beginners and children to follow.

.....but.....

Once again I have run into some technical difficulties. The full 4 lesson workshop ended up being over 3 hours  and my computer seems to be having trouble coping with it. Nevertheless.....IT WILL BE PUBLISHED....I'm just not sure how long it will take.

The sponge roses will have to go onto a separate dvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

My photo
Gympie, QLD, Australia
I love to paint and draw and I often teach to share my passion with others. Currently I am focussing on producing some step-by-step painting lesson dvds.