Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !

..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.







11 May 2010

"Welcome to My Garden" is in the finishing stages now. The paintings are all done and I'm on to the final editing and voice overs. Hopefully only another week if there are no more technical difficulties.
The dvd will feature 2 acrylic gardenscapes, 1 watercolour lesson and 1 soft pastel lesson, all complete step-by-step demonstrations  And depending on the final length, I may tag on the sponge rose painting demonstration.
All using just the primaries and white ( except for the pastel I also used a black pastel pencil).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

My photo
Gympie, QLD, Australia
I love to paint and draw and I often teach to share my passion with others. Currently I am focussing on producing some step-by-step painting lesson dvds.