Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !
..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.
28 January 2011
COUNTRY MORNING adding the bucket
When it came time to add the bucket I decided that I didn't like the look of the green plastic one in the original reference photo so I set about turning it silver. My first step was to edit the reference photo by reducing the colour to black and white adjusting the brightness & contrast. This gave me a pretty good idea of where to put the shading but I needed to see some reflections. I needed a real silver bucket. I borrowed and cleaned my husbands old concreting bucket and had a few more photos taken. Now I had some nice reflections of the handle against the bucket to work with.
- COUNTRY MORNING refining the likness
- COUNTRY MORNING blending rooster adding hair and f...
- COUNTRY MORNING add the rooster
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the bucket
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the cow
- COUNTRY MORNING starting the face
- Country Morning - transfering image to paper
- Country Morning Portrait reference photos
- LITTLE ANGEL step-by-step
- LITTLE ANGEL DAY 2
- LITTLE ANGEL PORTRAIT DAY 1
- LITTTLE ANGEL
- ▼ January (12)