Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !
..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.
31 January 2011
COUNTRY MORNING refining the likness
Work continued on the rooster, gradually adding details to the feathers. Attention was also given to refining the likeness of the portrait, bit by bit, making slight adjustments to the main features: the shading on the nose ..... the teeth and corner of the mouth..... corners of the eye....contours of the ear....as well as the positioning of the strongest highlights on the cheek, nose, chin and ear.
- COUNTRY MORNING refining the likness
- COUNTRY MORNING blending rooster adding hair and f...
- COUNTRY MORNING add the rooster
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the bucket
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the cow
- COUNTRY MORNING starting the face
- Country Morning - transfering image to paper
- Country Morning Portrait reference photos
- LITTLE ANGEL step-by-step
- LITTLE ANGEL DAY 2
- LITTLE ANGEL PORTRAIT DAY 1
- LITTTLE ANGEL
- ▼ January (12)