Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !

..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.







17 March 2010

WHY THIS BLOG

So many people have been asking me "When do you think your first dvd will be finished?" and "When will you be starting lessons again?" I'm sure some of you have probably been wondering "Is she really doing anything or does she just want a break?"

Well I thought the best thing to do was to start this blog so I could give you all an insight to what I have been up to and record some evidence that I really have been working towards the end goal of making art lessons even more obtainable and affordable than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

My photo
Gympie, QLD, Australia
I love to paint and draw and I often teach to share my passion with others. Currently I am focussing on producing some step-by-step painting lesson dvds.