The rooster colours were finger blended into the paper. More details were gradually added and blended in turn.
Then I returned my attention to the face and hair. Skin tones were built up to form the contours of the face. Highlights were added to the hair to indicated waves and curls.
Details were added to the udder. The back section was kept fairly plain, the closer to the face, the more detail and sharpness.
Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !
..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.
- COUNTRY MORNING refining the likness
- COUNTRY MORNING blending rooster adding hair and f...
- COUNTRY MORNING add the rooster
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the bucket
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the cow
- COUNTRY MORNING starting the face
- Country Morning - transfering image to paper
- Country Morning Portrait reference photos
- LITTLE ANGEL step-by-step
- LITTLE ANGEL DAY 2
- LITTLE ANGEL PORTRAIT DAY 1
- LITTTLE ANGEL
- ▼ January (12)