This week we will look at painting a portrait story. The main focus will be on the face with just enough background detail to convey some personality and suggest a bit of a story. Step one is to choose, crop and assemble some reference photos. Milking time is always a bit of a community event at our place, with the foster calf waiting for her share of the milk and the free range chooks scouting about for dropped any grain. Even though I am working in a wide open space it can feel quite cramped when everyone wants to get in on the action.
Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !
..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.
- COUNTRY MORNING refining the likness
- COUNTRY MORNING blending rooster adding hair and f...
- COUNTRY MORNING add the rooster
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the bucket
- COUNTRY MORNING adding the cow
- COUNTRY MORNING starting the face
- Country Morning - transfering image to paper
- Country Morning Portrait reference photos
- LITTLE ANGEL step-by-step
- LITTLE ANGEL DAY 2
- LITTLE ANGEL PORTRAIT DAY 1
- LITTTLE ANGEL
- ▼ January (12)