Discover for yourself how easy & enjoyable painting can be !

..... as you come exploring ART materials and ART techniques with me.







17 March 2010

WELCOME TO MY GARDEN

From my kitchen window is the view of my favorite garden. It is the one that I originally designed and planted as my "Cottage Style Garden" when I was going through my " Mad Keen Gardener" phase some years ago. I also created a "Rose Garden" a "Palm/Rainforest Garden" a "Native Australian Garden" a "Chookpen Garden" and a  "Roundabout driveway Garden". I already had an orchard garden and several other smaller nondescript plantings from previous years landscaping.

As I am currently in my "Mad Keen Artist" phase ( or mabye it is just "Mad Artist". I don't know . Is there a difference?) only the hardy and self preserving plants are still thriving.  The "Rose Garden" which was once my favorite (when I had the time and inclination to manicure it sometimes on a daily basis) is sadly no longer an artists inspiration. The "Cottage Garden" however still manages to produce some colourful blooms from time to time and attract a variety of birds and butterflies and  this  is what stirs the desire within me to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there

My photo
Gympie, QLD, Australia
I love to paint and draw and I often teach to share my passion with others. Currently I am focussing on producing some step-by-step painting lesson dvds.